Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reality TV

Ok, sometimes I'm SO glad I'm a single mom. I accidently got addicted to the WE tv show Raising Sextuplets. Wow. The husband on this show is a frickin train wreck. Could he be a bigger, whinier, baby? Haven't seen the new episode with the marriage counseling yet. Hope the counselor tells Big Baby Bryan to man up and shut up. Any time Jenny disagrees with him, he says she is emasculating him. Come on - your masculation must be hanging on by a thread buddy. He puts himself down for a nap and lets his wife handle putting down all six kids. At least Jon Gosselin helped with his kids.

Husbands like this are exactly why I figured I might be in for an easier time going solo. But I still feel sorry for the poor women who get stuck with a huge baby for a husband.