Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer fun - not!

Ok, is there a new rule I am not aware of? One that states that small children must be entertained 24/7 or their heads blow off? When I was a kid, my mom kicked us out of the house all day and we FOUND things to do. Occasionally, she would drive us to the pool or library. More often we WALKED or rode bikes. Am I that old? Don't answer that. Seriously, my kids think that a trip to a major amusement park should be in the cards daily.

And rain, is now apparently my fault. I wasn't aware I controlled the weather. God, I rule!

Also, if I ask you what you want for dinner and you don't answer me, do you have the right to complain about said dinner? Yeah, I thought so.

I need to get a number of days until school starts widget. Anybody know where I can get one of those? Help me...